Monday, February 26, 2007

Fallen Knight :-(

So I started to get behind in my schoolwork as a result of behind too obsessive-compulsive about the details of the tactical problems I was working through. My brain overloaded, I started to get depressed, and I had to drop the chess program :-(

I am doing a good job getting caught up in school, however, and once I am I will work tactical problems in my spare time. I'm going to save the Seven Circles for this summer. I think it would be best if I didn't blog anymore until I am done with the program, or at least with the first circle; then things will get interesting.

4 comments:

Montse said...

Your school work is much more important. We should better call you the postponed knight. Fallen knights are for those who decided to stop. See you this summer. :-)

Blue Devil Knight said...

I'm glad you are smart enough to realize that school should be a higher priority than chess.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry about that :(

Too bad you don't go to a party school ;)

http://theriseandshinegoodknight.blogspot.com/